Use our rental guidelines below for a pain-free walkthrough on how to rent a property.
Before submitting your application for rental, please review the information listed below. Properties are rented to the most qualified applicant. Properties are not considered off the market until a Security Deposit has been paid and a rental agreement has been signed by all parties.
- Credit Check
- Civil & Criminal Search
- Rental History (Last 5 Years)
- Application & Fees
- How have you handled your past obligations?
- How much monthly debt do you currently owe?
- Do you have re-established credit to offset past derogatory credit?
- Discharged Bankruptcies are acceptable under certain conditions.
- Social Security Number verification.
Civil & Criminal Search
- Have you ever been in litigation with a Landlord?
- Have you ever been evicted?
- Sexual predator search.
- National Terrorist Action List.
Rental History (Last 5 Years)
- How often did you pay late?
- Did you leave owing money?
- How did you maintain the premises?
- Did you fulfill the terms of your lease?
- Were there any complaints against you or your guests?
- Do you have a job?
- How long have you been at your job?
- Is your income verifiable?
- Are there any other sources of income?
Application & Fees
- Application must be complete, signed and the proper fee paid.
- Pet application must be complete and the proper fee paid (if applicable)
- A Driver's License or other approved photo ID must be included.
- Non-refundable application fee for each applicant over 18 years of age.
- Fees must be paid online.
- Falsification of information provided by applicant is grounds for automatic denial of application and/or termination of tenancy with loss of all monies paid.
- Additional fees may apply
- Move-In Costs:
- First Full Month’s rent
- Full Security Deposit
- New Lease Administrative Fee
- Pet Administrative Fee per pet (when applicable)
- Allowed if stated acceptable on Rental List.
- Must complete a pet application and have animal approved.
- Must pay an additional deposit.
Think You Might Not Be Eligible?
If you feel there is a reason why you might be denied for rental, in some instances, a higher deposit or other terms and conditions might be available to you. Contact us to learn more.