REVIEW RENTAL GUIDELINES
Use our rental guidelines below for a pain-free walkthrough on how to rent a property.
All applications are processed without regard to the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familiar status or national origin of the applicant.
Before submitting your application for rental, please review the information listed below. Properties are rented to the most qualified applicant. Properties are not considered off the market until a Security Deposit has been paid and a rental agreement has been signed by all parties.
Rental worthiness is based on the following criteria below:
- Credit Check
- Civil & Criminal Search
- Rental History (Last 5 Years)
- Application & Fees
- How have you handled your past obligations?
- How much monthly debt do you currently owe?
- Do you have re-established credit to offset past derogatory credit?
- Discharged Bankruptcies are acceptable under certain conditions.
- Social Security Number verification.
Civil & Criminal Search
- Have you ever been in litigation with a Landlord?
- Have you ever been evicted?
- Sexual predator search.
- National Terrorist Action List.
Rental History (Last 5 Years)
- How often did you pay late?
- Did you leave owing money?
- How did you maintain the premises?
- Did you fulfill the terms of your lease?
- Were there any complaints against you or your guests?
- Do you have a job?
- How long have you been at your job?
- Is your income verifiable?
- Are there any other sources of income?
Application & Fees
- Application must be complete, signed and the proper fee paid.
- Pet application must be complete and the proper fee paid (if applicable)
- A Driver's License or other approved photo ID must be included.
- Non-refundable application fee for each applicant over 18 years of age.
- Fees must be paid online.
- Falsification of information provided by applicant is grounds for automatic denial of application and/or termination of tenancy with loss of all monies paid.
- Additional fees may apply
- Move-In Costs:
- First Full Month’s rent
- Full Security Deposit
- New Lease Administrative Fee
- Pet Administrative Fee per pet (when applicable)
- Allowed if stated acceptable on Rental List.
- Must complete a pet application and have animal approved.
- Must pay an additional deposit.
Think You Might Not Be Eligible?
If you feel there is a reason why you might be denied for rental, in some instances, a higher deposit or other terms and conditions might be available to you. Contact us to learn more.